Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Washingtons needed for daughter’s Whitman

TunisTunis Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 24, 2019 5:14PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I got a lot of help for her Jefferson book and Lincoln book. Anybody have some low grade coins to fill these spots? Not looking for damaged or cleaned coins but I don’t want mint coins either. Shoot me what you have and prices, please? Might be a good way to move some cull type coins.

Successful buys on BST board from NotSure, Nankraut, Yorkshireman, Astrorat, Ikeigwin(2x), Bob13, Outhaul, coinbuf, dpvilla, jayPem, Sean1990, TwoKopeiki, bidask, Downtown1974, drddm, nederveit2

Comments

• dpvilladpvilla Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭

PM sent

• TunisTunis Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭

Replied

Successful buys on BST board from NotSure, Nankraut, Yorkshireman, Astrorat, Ikeigwin(2x), Bob13, Outhaul, coinbuf, dpvilla, jayPem, Sean1990, TwoKopeiki, bidask, Downtown1974, drddm, nederveit2

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

I likely have a few as I got some in bulk to do same for my son and his album.
    Shoot me a pm on what you still need and I will check

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• TunisTunis Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for all of the offers. Coins have been located and purchased.