Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FS: 9 damaged 2019 coin and currency sets (offer closed)

JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 25, 2019 3:57AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

The mint has me pulling my hair out if I had hair. I got my return label today ( after they told me one wasn't coming in the mail) with the wrong order numbers written on it. I call the mint and now I get a whole different story. They want me to open the box and take pictures of all the sets and return slips this is for my protection to prove what I'm returning. I said what does that prove I can take the pictures and mail you a rock. Now they are going to send me 9 labels so I can return each one separately like that proves anything, I just have to find 9 rocks. If anybody wants these 8 have the note out of place and one has a bagmark on the rim. Cost from the mint is $143 asking $125 shipping PayPal included.

Edit: I'm going to use the label they sent me. They wrote the order numbers for two orders on the label. I'll add the rest, cross out the wrong one and take a picture of the label. If they give me a hard time I will dispute the charges. I had one return before and had to dispute to get my money back.