Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

So who screwed up the Showcase Registry section?

bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

All showcases are now in place by reverse alphabetical order? Haven't found a way to choose a preference. It's always been last updated that was at the top of the list, even after the last software transition. Now if your set begins with Z, you will be perpetually at the top of the list?

Comments

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was me! Don't ya just <3 it? :D

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 23, 2019 6:25PM

I recently discovered there's some sort of difference between a showcase and an album.

I'm not sure what it is, but you can't add an album to the registry's showcase section on your profile page under
    the "My Showcases" section.

Is this a bug??? :o

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ifthevamzarockin said:
    It was me! Don't ya just <3 it? :D

Our hero lol

• Options

@bolivarshagnasty I believe the default sort is by date desc now again, can you confirm?

T. Whitmeyer
    Front-end Developer, Collectors Universe

• Options
    coinsarefuncoinsarefun Posts: 21,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 4, 2019 1:43PM

My problem with the showcase albums is the more tokens I add to it the smaller diameter the images become.
    Kinda stinks bad :'(
    Look at the Pictorial link if you want to see it
    The further back in the book they start getting bigger

• Options
    edited September 4, 2019 1:50PM

@twhitmeyer said:
    @bolivarshagnasty I believe the default sort is by date desc now again, can you confirm?

I just checked both the "My 10 Best" and " Box of Twenty" showcases and they are not date desc. Appreciate the help.

• Options

@bolivarshagnasty said:

@twhitmeyer said:

I just checked both the "My 10 Best" and " Box of Twenty" showcases and they are not date desc. Appreciate the help.

If you have visited them lately, it will be whatever you ordered last. I visited on a new browser / cache cleared and it was date desc by default.

T. Whitmeyer
    Front-end Developer, Collectors Universe

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can click on the column header(s) to get the order you want.....just like "My Inventory".

• Options
    JFK_CollectorJFK_Collector Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    edited September 4, 2019 5:22PM

@twhitmeyer said:

@bolivarshagnasty said:

@twhitmeyer said:

If you have visited them lately, it will be whatever you ordered last. I visited on a new browser / cache cleared and it was date desc by default.

I can only see the option for alphabetical descending or ascending order.

On a side note: I Sure wish there was a way to have paragraphs in the “Owner’s Comment” section like there used to be. All that we had to do before was type < p > to create a new paragraph.

It would be nice to display somethings without it looking like a run on sentence . . .

• Options

I think I’ve figured it out.

At the top of each showcase page listing the individual sets, there are the following headers:

Set Name Updated Item Count User

Click on the header you want to use, and you can use it to list the sets in ascending or descending order.

• Options

@twhitmeyer said:

@bolivarshagnasty said:

@twhitmeyer said:

I've never seen it in anything other than date descending. Don't know how it got there.

@JFK_Collector said:
    I think I’ve figured it out.

At the top of each showcase page listing the individual sets, there are the following headers:

Set Name Updated Item Count User

Click on the header you want to use, and you can use it to list the sets in ascending or descending order.

Thanks, that put it back in date descending for me. Had to hit it twice.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file