Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1990 Fleer MVP - Toys R Us

I've picked up several of these sets over the last few months attempting to help some player set registry guys complete their sets. Would any of you happen to have an opened set or be willing to open a set and compare card sizes to a regular card? All of the ones I'm pulling are coming up 'slim'. The top bottom measurement is fine. Here's a 1988 Fleer Hottest Boggs compared to a 1990 Fleer MVP Boggs. This is from a factory sealed box (plastic wrapped).

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06

Comments

• saucywombatsaucywombat Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

All the ones I looked at seem to be about 1/8 of an inch narrower than standard size.

Always looking for 1993-1999 Baseball Finest Refractors and1994 Football Finest Refractors.
    saucywombat@hotmail.com
  • ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

Thank you. There appear to be several graded, but mine have all been returned N6 Min Size.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • junkwaxgemsjunkwaxgems Posts: 236 ✭✭✭

Worth noting that these cards were all printed in Canada. No USA version exists for them.

fka jacksoncoupage, comc.com: junkwaxgems, ebay: junkwaxgems
  • goyegoye Posts: 454 ✭✭

Where there two variations of these small boxed set Fleer cards printed in Canada that year?

1985-86 O Pee Chee PSA 910 Hockey
  • junkwaxgemsjunkwaxgems Posts: 236 ✭✭✭

@goye said:
    Where there two variations of these small boxed set Fleer cards printed in Canada that year?

Yes. There are border variations on these. Two separate runs seem to have been printed.

fka jacksoncoupage, comc.com: junkwaxgems, ebay: junkwaxgems