Home Q & A Forum
Options

Help with vouchers? (Update 9/28- can't get replies to emails)

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 27, 2019 11:58PM in Q & A Forum

Dear Customer Service folk-

I had four grading vouchers that were for some reason not applied to my last order (Submission 186815, Order 21607283).

Furthermore, since two of the coins in that submission received no service (they were ineligible types, apparently), I should, by my calculation, have a total of six vouchers due me.

My membership has since expired, but it was valid at the time of that submission, so those original four should have been applied. And I should have gotten the other two from the no-grades in that order.

How do I get my six vouchers now that my account has expired?

If y'all would like to somehow deduct the cost of a Silver membership from the vouchers (so I'd be reinstated and have membership privileges again), and then credit me the remaining vouchers, I'd appreciate it.

I'd rather not pay more money to re-up my membership until this is resolved.

Thanks.

Numismatic regards,

~Robertson ("Rob") Shinnick

(aka "lordmarcovan" on the forums)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

Thanks. I emailed Customer Service. We'll see what happens.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

I received an answer via email, and a satisfactory conclusion, it seems. Thanks.

• Options

Actually, I had a further question on this issue, and am not receiving replies to my customer service emails. I have tried twice to contact Stephanie at Customer Service, who replied to my original email. All I get in return are the automated emails.

I did receive a refund for the four vouchers which should have been, but were not, originally applied to my last order. (Submission 186815, Order 21607283).

So that was resolved. There is, however, still the matter of the two coins which received no service (apparently for being ineligible types). I believe I paid for the grading on those, and to my knowledge, I have not received voucher credit or a refund for them.

Would someone please check up on this and respond? If I am in error somehow, and not due those two vouchers for some reason, then fine, but I like to know the reason and would appreciate some followup.

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@HeatherBoyd @CSMgr Please see above post.

• Options

STILL no response or replies to my emails. I'm really quite disgusted. I should get on the phone, but since I work overnights, I'm seldom awake during West Coast business hours.