Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1871 Indian Head Cent MS-64 RB for sale.

1871 Indian Head Cent NGC #4740687-002. MS-64 RB. Lots of red still present. No dings or scratches. Asking $1,495. CDN retail $1,500. Check out the NGC website to view up close pictures. Thank You.

Comments

• jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

We would like to see your own pictures. Also you need to limit your posts on the BST to one posting per day. Just include all of your items in the same post.

• I haven't been able to figure out how to post pictures on this forum. I have an old Mac and sometimes it isn't very cooperative. The pictures at NGC would be superior to anything I could take with my cell phone. This is my first posting of the day and thank you for the heads up on posting. I was unaware that there was a limit.

• ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 22, 2019 6:19PM

Welcome to the forum! :)

You may want to add photos no matter about high quality, your flip phone should work fine. Not saying you would but anyone can post a certification number that doesn't mean they have the coin in their possession. You might have a hard time being a new member and posting higher dollar coins without a transaction history here. It is nothing against you but I would not buy a higher dollar coin from a new member without current photos.