Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Washington set may be for sale??????

I'm thinking of selling my Washington set. I haven't gotten it pedigreed, but the thrill of the chase is gone? Anyone with interest should PM me.

#2 Washington Quarters with Varieties set

Comments

• Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    I like how the PCGS Registry has a column for "Pop." and Pop. Higher". I think that would be a pretty cool addition for the PSA Set Registry as well.
  • Options
    Vargha

Yep, I really like the idea as well.
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Agreed -- and on that wish list, perhaps if there was another computation to show what percentage of cards of the same grade are already registered.

(e.g. The card is a Population five PSA 8 NM/MT common -- with three of the other four copies already registered...)
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Considering how the Set Registry is expanding into modern cards, this would be a logistical nightmare to tie the databases together. I would be happy if they simply added a column showing the highest known grade of the card.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.