Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Nascar ticket stubs - Wanted to buy or trade for ones I need

I collect NASCAR ticket stubs and have amassed a pretty cool collection. I’m up to around 1,600 different tickets from the first year in 1949 to 2019 but I’m still searching for many different ones from all years and tracks.

Im particularly needing tickets from short tracks such as Martinsville, Richmond and North Wilkesboro from the 1950’s to the very early 1980’s.

Anyway, just thought I’d post and see if anyone has any family members or friends that may have attended races back in the 1960’s or 1970’s that may have saved their stubs.

I’ve completed the decade of the 1990’s and I only need 12 tickets from the 1980’s and 9 tickets from 2000 to 2009. There are only 45 that I’m searching for from the 1970’s.

For example, a 1971 Atlanta Dixie 500 ticket, a 1971 Darlington Rebel 400 ticket and a 1973 Darlington Rebel ticket are pretty high on my want list.

Any help in adding anything to my collection would be much appreciated. With the attendance drop-off that NASCAR has experienced, the last 12 years have been difficult in finding anything. In fact, I’ve found it easier to add tickets from the 1960’s than tickets from recent races.

World's largest collection of Nascar ticket stubs - 1,600+ and growing!