Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2019 football box

Hey, everyone I'm looking to buy some football box's what are the best one out or upcoming for the 2019 season football? Thanks. I also came across a website called https://www.steelcitycollectibles.com and they have 2018 Panini National Treasures Football for $124 which doesn't seem bad but what a Group Break #73 is this something new in the card world is it worth it?

Comments

• Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

My favorite brands to open is Optic. The most popular are National Treasures and Flawless. The one brand that gets overlooked is Immaculate, the inserts are very nice. I personally think Contenders is overrated, the Rookie auto checklist is deep and it is common to get a box with 5 scrubs. I have never opened a decent Contenders box except in 2012 when I pulled a Luck auto from a two box lot. I avoid the rest of the products.

If you can wait until next year I would save your money for Flawless.

I assume you are looking for NFL. If you are open to college, I have done very well flipping Collegiate National Treasures and Flawless breaks. You get a couple of Bama or OSU stars and those crazy fans will buy them up.

Mike
  • Options
    kobefan1kobefan1 Posts: 493 ✭✭✭

thank you