Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

... Closed

LATHYRUS21LATHYRUS21 Posts: 101 ✭✭
edited October 18, 2019 6:23PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I put almost every one of these coins in a clear BU roll container..... PIC speaks for itself.. every coin is nearly flawless!!! The PCGS price guide puts these coins at 14k.... (each)
buy The entire roll for only 25k. I would almost Guarantee that there is at least 1 ms68.if not 68+ or higher.... However,
I will guarantee there is MS67+ and more than 1...
took 6 BU rolls to build This One Perfect Dream roll.

Comments

• Options

If there are that valuable, then why don’t you get them graded ? Some scratches on them could keep it from a high grade.

• Options
    lonn47lonn47 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭

nice

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

A PCGS66Red 1963 P or D is worth what...……..20 bucks?? That's what these are at best.

• Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a deal!

LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    loro1rojoloro1rojo Posts: 266 ✭✭✭

Is it still for sale? Will you accept $10k for the roll?

As for the guarantee- If none of the coins come back MS67+, will you refund me the $10k plus all grading fees?

-Gabe
  • Options

What does it cost to grade a roll of cents?

LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Send them in and get them graded, ;););););)

GrandAm :)
  • Options

It’s a no brainer

LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

"buy The entire roll for only 25k. And In fact! I am sending in just such a coin... as you see I have plenty to choose from"

After your recent submission are you still looking for 25K?

• Options

Plenty of supply
    Just no demand.

LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can buy bu rolls of those dates for $2.00 on ebay. LOL
    Who are you?

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• Options
    matt_dacmatt_dac Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 15, 2019 7:36AM

Oh wowee man, you're about to learn a tough lesson. On your other recently banned post you thought a high grade 1963-D Jefferson Nickel was also worth $14,000. You are sadly mistaken. The coins are virtually worthless, not even worth the costs of submission. Good luck finding a buyer.

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had a better date top pop 1960's nickel with full steps with a 13K book listed on ebay for over a year and could not even get a starting bid at 5K. Even if you get the grade it is tough to get someone to pop 14k for a penny.