Home Sports Talk
Options

Attention: MLB fans and followers.

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wanted to take the time to alert everyone to the fact that there's an honest to goodness Pennant Race shaping up in the AL Central and working itself out this weekend in Minnesota. Along with JoeBanzai, who is a Twins fan, I have been enjoying a mid-season surge by Cleveland and some steady, red-hot play by his Twins. They play four this weekend and it should be good.

That is all, either stay and discuss or return the Stewardess to her original, upright position!! :p

Al H.

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would stay and talk, but I went over the spending limit last month for cards, my wife busted me, and now I find myself with a scrub brush and clorox, cleaning the kitchen. Tell the world my story.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,513 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    I would stay and talk, but I went over the spending limit last month for cards, my wife busted me, and now I find myself with a scrub brush and clorox, cleaning the kitchen. Tell the world my story.

Get back to work!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoeBanzai said:

@doubledragon said:

Get back to work!

I have been scrubbing the kitchen half the day. I've had a scrubber in my hand for hours. My right hand is now a claw.

My right hand before.

My right hand now.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,513 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂👍😂

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're all set for the Sunday big game. Sitting on the living room couch, you've turned on the wide screen TV, on the coffee table is a delicious foot long sub with all the fixin's, and plenty of chips, pretzels, and cold beer.

Suddenly your wife comes out of the kitchen screaming at you.

Think...now what did you do wrong?

You made the chain too long.