Allison Stokke

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Chris Evert.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had no idea evert had an abortion. How sad. And all for a tennis career. A true tragedy

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

@1970s said:

@DIMEMAN said:
    Chris Evert.

You read about the sad situation between her and Jimmy Connors in Connors new book.
    Connors states that Chris got pregnant during their relationship, and Jimmy wanted to have the baby, but Chris went out to LA to get an abortion without his consent.

Jimmy thought they'd get married and raise a family, but Chris felt her tennis career was more important. So she decided to kill her baby and that ruined their relationship. I think there was talk about marriage with those two, but that all died down after the abortion.

I knew she & Jimmy we going to get married and that it got called off, but didn't know about the abortion. The thing is she could have got married had the child and still played more Tennis.

• Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 7, 2019 12:18PM

@DIMEMAN said:

@1970s said:

@DIMEMAN said:
    Chris Evert.

You read about the sad situation between her and Jimmy Connors in Connors new book.
    Connors states that Chris got pregnant during their relationship, and Jimmy wanted to have the baby, but Chris went out to LA to get an abortion without his consent.

Jimmy thought they'd get married and raise a family, but Chris felt her tennis career was more important. So she decided to kill her baby and that ruined their relationship. I think there was talk about marriage with those two, but that all died down after the abortion.

I knew she & Jimmy we going to get married and that it got called off, but didn't know about the abortion. The thing is she could have got married had the child and still played more Tennis.

She showed her true colors. A pathetic piece of trash.

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

you're welcome in advance from the resident Bears fan

photo 23db028b1ff102c4ef3a9caaea736c90_zpsu5onb3ad.jpg

• Options

@garnettstyle said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@1970s said:

@DIMEMAN said:
    Chris Evert.

I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT!!!

• Options
    3stars3stars Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see that I could get into the eyeglasses business and make some money around here...

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2
  • Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@garnettstyle said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@1970s said:

@DIMEMAN said:
    Chris Evert.

Jon, don’t go down that rabbit hole buddy.

• Options

Back on topic.

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

LPGA Winner - Muni He:

Volleyball Winner - Winnifer Fernandez

WNBA Winner - Brittany Jackson
  • Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gunhild Larking, 1956 Swedish High Jumper....

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not have a photograph of her, but 1984 Olympic diver Daphne Jong Jongs (for Netherlands, or Sweden) was by far and away one of the most gorgeous female athletes I have ever seen.

• Options

@SanctionII said:
    I do not have a photograph of her, but 1984 Olympic diver Daphne Jong Jongs (for Netherlands, or Sweden) was by far and away one of the most gorgeous female athletes I have ever seen.

You have to spell it correctly to find it, she is not related to Kim Jong πŸ˜‚.

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bullsitter said:
    Gunhild Larking, 1956 Swedish High Jumper....

Reminds me of Milla Jovovich a bit, solid selection.

• Options
    45isodd45isodd Posts: 206 ✭✭✭

Leryn Franco from Paraguay:

• Options
    45isodd45isodd Posts: 206 ✭✭✭

She might throw it fifty yards, where it would get lost in some turf. 😝

• Options

@1970s said:

@45isodd said:
    Leryn Franco from Paraguay:

I'd let her hold my javelin dental floss.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@garnettstyle said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@1970s said:

@DIMEMAN said:
    Chris Evert.

I know right? Lets all discuss abortion pros and cons on the sports forum. Cuz we solved racism finally :#

• Options

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@garnettstyle said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@1970s said:

@DIMEMAN said:
    Chris Evert.

I know right? Lets all discuss abortion pros and cons on the sports forum. Cuz we solved racism finally :#

Bronco is back!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Options

@perkdog said:

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@garnettstyle said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@1970s said:

@DIMEMAN said:
    Chris Evert.

Lets dig up the 78 year old Chris Everett and slag her for something that allegedly happened in 1982

• Options

Someone read a book by Jimmy Connors ?

He played Tennis and got a free bowl of soup with every haircut. There I just summed up his entire life , your welcome

• Options

I’m a huge Hannah Teter fan, it has nothing to do with snowboarding either.

• Options

Yea......Bronco is back! I love your attitude man! Keep on keeping on!

• Options

@perkdog said:

I’m a huge Hannah Teter fan, it has nothing to do with snowboarding either.

I know...….what is snowboarding anyway??? >:)

• Options

this thread is flagrantly incomplete without an appearance from Alex Morgan

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

All that is missing is a dead horse. Rufian had some nice lines.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

He played Tennis and got a free bowl of soup with every haircut. There I just summed up his entire life , your welcome

Mrs Connors.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options

@bronco2078 said:

I miss his Paine Webber commercials. Classics. Guy was a rock star.

• Options

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@garnettstyle said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@1970s said:

@DIMEMAN said:
    Chris Evert.

Lets dig up the 78 year old Chris Everett and slag her for something that allegedly happened in 1982

She was married to John Lloyd in 1982. lol

• Options

How about Jennifer Aniston? I'm sure she plays something. >:)B)

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you seen her in "Horrible Bosses"?

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

@JoeBanzai said:
    Have you seen her in "Horrible Bosses"?

Awesome and hilarious movie!

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

anyone post track & field star Alice Schmidt?

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    this thread is flagrantly incomplete without an appearance from Alex Morgan

I’m really thinking she is winning the thread...