Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Changing Order of Registry Photos

AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

I did a quick search and didn't find an answer... I'm finally getting around to uploading coins to my Inventory. Even though, when adding photos, I always select the obverse image first, I find that at times the reverse photo is shown as the display image in my inventory. Is there any way to reverse the order without reloading the pics? Thanks.

Smitten with DBLCs.

Comments

• Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think there is any type of sort command that will do it. I'm pretty sure you will have to manually reload the photos.

• Options
    cardinalcardinal Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have found with my Showcase sets, that lately no matter what order I upload photos, the system rearranges them uncontrollably.

I figure it’s a software problem that hasn’t been corrected after the Registry’s major overhaul.

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Load them one at a time. It will always put the latest one on top. If you select more than one at a time you never know what order they will load.

• Options
    AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:
    Load them one at a time. It will always put the latest one on top. If you select more than one at a time you never know what order they will load.

I have come to the same conclusion. Cheers.

Smitten with DBLCs.

• Options
    ReadyFireAimReadyFireAim Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw that the coin facts has an old TV of my 1916-S and the new picture is much better. (the one in my sets)
    How do I change that?