Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Adding Slab Scans to PCGS Registry

AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm new to this registry thing so please forgive me in advance... I know from experience that if I add a coin with a TV to my inventory, the TV image is automatically added to the entry. I happen to have a number of Gold Shield coins which were graded and slabbed in Hong Kong. These coins don't have a TV, rather, they come with what I'll call a "slab scan". When I add these coins to my inventory, the slab scans do not appear. I suppose I could download and upload the slab scan images but it would be easier if the process was automated (as it is with TVs). Can that be done? Thanks.

Smitten with DBLCs.

Comments

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not that I know of. You will just have to do it the manual way.

• @Aotearoa said:
    I'm new to this registry thing so please forgive me in advance... I know from experience that if I add a coin with a TV to my inventory, the TV image is automatically added to the entry. I happen to have a number of Gold Shield coins which were graded and slabbed in Hong Kong. These coins don't have a TV, rather, they come with what I'll call a "slab scan". When I add these coins to my inventory, the slab scans do not appear. I suppose I could download and upload the slab scan images but it would be easier if the process was automated (as it is with TVs). Can that be done? Thanks.

Hello @Aotearoa,

I will have our IT team look into this, PCGS images should be able to be added automatically, whether they are Gold Shield, TrueView or "slab scan" which is a form of Gold Shield at our international offices.

David Talk
    PCGS Set Registry Manager
  • AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Aotearoa,

I will have our IT team look into this, PCGS images should be able to be added automatically, whether they are Gold Shield, TrueView or "slab scan" which is a form of Gold Shield at our international offices.

Thanks!

Smitten with DBLCs.

• Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SetRegistryManager
    I have a pcgs slab generation set that was completed with the walking liberty short set.
    I would love to make a digital album with full slab shots. It's hard putting the rectangle shaped slab in a round hole!
    Example pictures:

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone