Home U.S. Coin Forum

Looking for a good, high-resolution image of an 1880-P 8/7 VAM-6 dollar; possibly others.

CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am writing an article on overdates for COINage magazine and need a good image of the 1880-P 8/7 VAM-6. The 1880/79-P,O,S,CC dollars had a very major effect on my numismatic career, and I want to include this one of I can.

Any one of the big three 1880-CC overdates might also work. Just need the date area, in high resolution.

Any other really cool overdates of any series might work. Please send to the email address in my profile and let me know how you would like the photo credit to read if I use it.

Thanks,

TD

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Might check vamworld then PM messydesk to ask about use.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Does anybody know who I can contact at COINFACTS to get permission to borrow a few pictures?

Need ASAP!

Anyone?

• ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pm @BrettPCGS and ask. He should be able to help you or get you to the right person who can. ????

• ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

Collector, occasional seller

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file