Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

DEUTSCHES REICH 1900s 5 Pfenning

Comments

• loro1rojoloro1rojo Posts: 266 ✭✭✭

Do you have a specific question about the coin?

-Gabe
  • Conita1218Conita1218 Posts: 140 ✭✭✭

Just sharing the condition of the coin. Apparently in my enthusiasm I am posting In wrong forum. I'll eventually get it. Do you know how I can delete and or move posts?
    I'll do some more reading about the forum.

• bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're in the right forum. Maybe just ask a question with your coin like "New coin, what do you think?" On your original post in the top right hand corner there is an edit feature if you want to use. Hang in there!

Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.
  • Conita1218Conita1218 Posts: 140 ✭✭✭

@bigmarty58 said:
    You're in the right forum. Maybe just ask a question with your coin like "New coin, what do you think?" On your original post in the top right hand corner there is an edit feature if you want to use. Hang in there!

Thank you friend for the tips!

• TitusFlaviusTitusFlavius Posts: 317 ✭✭✭

The two tiny letter A's on either side of the eagle's tail, near the rim, are the mintmarks. There were several mints in operation at the time, so keep an eye out for them when looking through German coins.

"Render therfore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's." Matthew 22: 21