Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

The Old ball and Chain wanted to rip some 2014 Topps Chrome, #Mackchallenge

The old lady convinced me to buy 2014 Topps Chrome, not too bad of a product for the price. Have a drink ready for the #Mackchallenge. Any recommendations let us know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVxpBwIGVvA

Comments

• HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭

Please, i beg to the highest almighty powers in the world, let there be more drinking/drunk pack rip videos.

• nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Video is unavailable.

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

You are so lucky. The only thing my wife has convinced me to do as of late, is visit her Mother with her. That was 4 hours of my life I'll never be able to get back. Everytime I go over there, I fear being neutered. I wish my wife would support my hobby. The video says unavailable.

• ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

2014 Topps Chrome Football is a very underrated product. Based on the hobby rumor mill, Topps really cranked up the presses for 2014 compared to 2013. I remember cases falling close to $400 at one point.

The rookie selection is deep and has a great top end with rookies like Beckham, Mack, Jimmy G, Mike Evans, and Derek Carr. The downside is that the top two rookie QBs and all of the RBs flamed out. Most of the rookie autos are on-card. The refractors options were expanded, so there are some nice parallels you can pull.

I also recommend the 2014 Topps Platinum FB Hobby Boxes at around $100, if you like that year. There are some really nice patch rookie autos you can pull and you get 3 autos per box.

Mike
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    You are so lucky. The only thing my wife has convinced me to do as of late, is visit her Mother with her. That was 4 hours of my life I'll never be able to get back. Everytime I go over there, I fear being neutered. I wish my wife would support my hobby. The video says unavailable.

😂😂😂

• HORSE: You got it!!! you know were gonna drink mine as well rip cards!!!

• DOUBLEDRAGON: lol MANNNNNN i need you to do a rip with us! Funny dude!

• NDLEO: Thank you my man! Well definitely open that and do a shout out for you. Thats our favorite draft class mainly because of Mack, but itll be loaded with HOFs in my mind! Cant wait to rip it thanks again brother!

• Video should be up as well. Had 1 too many Naturdays and kept it set at private on youtube

I have to go to my mother in laws Sunday for dinner. You can just about guess how I feel about that.

• Lol call in dead!!!!

edited July 26, 2019 2:58AM

Lol, I wish it was that simple! Well, I'm off to work for a couple of hours. Great video by the way, keep them coming.

• Dragon: Thanks Brother! Will do, my goal now is to get my mother in law to open them on video lol

edited July 28, 2019 7:16AM

Well, it's Sunday, and I have to have dinner tonight with my Mother in law. If I'm not on the forum tomorrow, then she probably got me.