Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Research and ID

Research and ID, research and ID. That's all I see every friggin day. Damn you research and ID.

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of my orders just escaped that prison sometime between late Friday and early today (logged 5/21). Good luck!

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a sub there that’s already in PSA/DNA authentic holders, just paying for numerical card grades. What exactly are they researching? They already researched and ID’d these cards, which still have their labels.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,024 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't seen lawnmowerman on the forum in a few weeks. Could this be him?

• Options

@LarkinCollector said:
    One of my orders just escaped that prison sometime between late Friday and early today (logged 5/21). Good luck!

On a shocking note, they were in Grading for an extremely short period of time and already moved to Assembly today.

• Options
    maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LarkinCollector said:

@LarkinCollector said:

On a shocking note, they were in Grading for an extremely short period of time and already moved to Assembly today.

Meanwhile my 1 card bulk order has been at the grading stage since early yesterday :p

• Options

@maddux69 said:

@LarkinCollector said:

@LarkinCollector said:

Meanwhile my 1 card bulk order has been at the grading stage since early yesterday :p

I have to guess at least most of mine were being graded while it still showed Research and ID. Maybe there was one holdout?

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a pack submission that moved to "Assembly" this morning. I don't know how long this normally takes to pass but thinking it's going to stay there until sometime after they get back from the National.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    _EagleEyeKid__EagleEyeKid_ Posts: 273 ✭✭✭

I'm still stuck in hell :s

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

EagleEyeKid said:
    Research and ID, research and ID. That's all I see every friggin day. Damn you research and ID.

Would you prefer "processing?" LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Geez Bryan.

I've been stuck in "grading" since the summer of '69!

Mike
  • Options

I blame everything on that guy that cuts grass.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 13, 2019 7:17AM

Lawnmowerman has changed since we've last seen him...

• Options

@grote15 said:

Would you prefer "processing?" LOL..

:D That would be like a kick in the nutz.