Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Vintage Louis MARX Co. Pro Bowl Live Action Football Game

jlvette50jlvette50 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭

Anybody else remember this game or had it back in the day? I remember getting this as a kid in the early 70's. Me and my brother would have countless hours of fun playing this.

Over the past several years, I would check ebay occasionally, trying to see if there were any available. For the most part, there would only be parts from the game available and never a complete set.

Was pretty excited when I found a listing recently that said game was 99% complete. Well some 40+ years later, I just had to get it. :)

My brother comes down to visit usually once a year with his family, so thought it would be kind of cool to break this out next time he's here to rekindle the rivalry and relive our youth if only for a short while.

(Borrowed Image from ebay listing that I purchased)

Longoria Collector. Love the Longo!https://psacard.com/psasetregistry/baseball/player-sets/evan-longoria-master-set/alltimeset/90851 600+ PSA Graded 4,700+ unique Longoria cards scanned on TCDB 800+ different Longo autograph cards Jeff

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations on your pickup Jeff.

I don't collect FB but my major focus is BB board games - to include some skill and handheld games.

That's be a good surprise for your brother.

I've never seen the game before - hope you guys have a good time?

Mike
  • Options
    jlvette50jlvette50 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭

Thanks Mike! Yes, I'm looking forward to surprising him and challenging him to a game. Back then the game pieces seemed huge as well as the mat that was the playing field. It'll be funny to see how it looks and how the games go 40+ years later. :)

Longoria Collector. Love the Longo!https://psacard.com/psasetregistry/baseball/player-sets/evan-longoria-master-set/alltimeset/90851 600+ PSA Graded 4,700+ unique Longoria cards scanned on TCDB 800+ different Longo autograph cards Jeff