Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

New 4SC Site

Can't find a single improvement. Search engine doesn’t work properly, scans seem smaller, harder to navigate. Why can’t anyone leave well enough alone?

Comments

• ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, wish all three (BBCE & VCP) stayed the way they were before the fancy "upgrades." Everything was so easy before, now it's like a Where's Waldo? game.

Arthur

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

What stinks is I had to create a new account. So all my transaction history is gone.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

The search engine doesn’t work at all. If I select “Baseball” and then search “1972”, the results are not limited to baseball, I have to select “baseball” in filters. Even once I do that, if I now sort so newest inventory shows first, I get results not limited to my search criteria. Mess.

• prgsdwprgsdw Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 23, 2019 7:08AM

I contacted them yesterday regarding not being able to log in. The website manager from 4sc said that the migration was going to take a few days to complete and to be patient.

New system requires the userid to be an email address - the old system didn't so I'm curious if this will be handled in the transition. It would be poor to lose access to transaction history.

Steve

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

@prgsdw said:
    I contacted them yesterday regarding not being able to log in. The website manager from 4sc said that the migration was going to take a few days to complete and to be patient.

New system requires the userid to be an email address - the old system didn't so I'm curious if this will be handled in the transition. It would be poor to lose access to transaction history.

Steve

That’s my exact situation Steve. Hoping access can be restored to my transaction history. Thanks for the update.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox