Home Precious Metals

Comments

• MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

Deja vu, feels spammy.

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

No

Sponge can be easily counterfeited

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unless sealed from the lab sponge is to be avoided. Might be graphite in the jar. Who knows.

• ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭

I'd buy 1 oz bars (PAMP, Engelhard or Stillwater). But, what I'd really do is buy more silver or USLV/JNUG shares!!!

Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,915 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bars and coins only. Sponge is too hard to resell without the hassle and expense of an assay..

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,634 ✭✭✭✭✭

No, the ebay auction item isn't identified, no assay certification, no good way to re-sell it later. Coins or sealed bars are about the only good way to own palladium.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.