Home Q & A Forum
Options

Help inputting items registry

willywilly Posts: 284 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've got 3 items all 2019 first day of issue items that show up in my inventory but will not go into by 7070 set and I can not figure out why. any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    TommyTypeTommyType Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you want them to automatically populate any of your Registry Sets, you need to check the box under the input area indicating that you would like the system to add them to any appropriate sets. If you don't check that box...they will simply be added to your inventory.

All is not lost, however. If you go to your registry set listing, there should be a link saying "Replace Coins", (or maybe "Add Coins"?), on the left side. After clicking that, any valid coin(s) for that slot that you have in your inventory should appear, and you can select which one you want to use.

Other possibility: Since you are talking 2019 coins, it's possible the coins have not yet been added as eligible for that specific slot in the registry! (There can be a lag between the coins being issued, and the registry folks adding that they exist!) In that case, you need to contact them. Near the top, there is a link stating, "Report a Cert That Should Match This Composite". An email/message box will allow you to let them know what coin/year/design isn't currently being allowed that should be allowed.

Hope this helps.

Easily distracted Type Collector
  • Options
    willywilly Posts: 284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks I will try sending them a message. Other coins I added all went fine its just the 2019 coins.

• Options
    TommyTypeTommyType Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

@willy said:
    Thanks I will try sending them a message. Other coins I added all went fine its just the 2019 coins.

That sounds like the issue then. (I only thought of that late in my response, or I would have bypassed the other, more mundane, possibility).

I had the same thing happen to me last year with a 2018 Voyageurs Quarter. It obviously fit in the slot for a ATB quarter! It just hadn't been added to the long list of "acceptable" coins yet.

Easily distracted Type Collector