Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Come say hello at The National. Booth #263 ! Anyone else setting up?

This will be my second consecutive National setting up (full booth, not subletting a few showcases). Cleveland was awesome and I was glad to get a booth in the main room in Chicago. I have been on this board a long time but I am mostly a lurker these days. I have met several of you at other shows but I know many more will be in Chicago. Please stop by and say hey, no purchase necessary lol. I am not Allen Iverson so I will have catfished you with my profile pic.

Also if anyone else is setting up please feel free to make this a roll call thread.

Comments

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,297 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool, I hope you do well at the National and I'm sure several members here will drop by to
    say hello. Wish I could go, but can't afford to take off from work. Will go when I retire. LOL.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I were going this year, I'd definitely look you up.

No not AI - if memory serves your first name is Colton?

Best of luck at the National buddy.

Mike
  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mentally I will be there. Physically, I will be doing the following...

1. Going on a Popeyes fried chicken run for my wife.

2. Washing the dishes for my wife.

3.Taking out the trash for my wife.

4.Going to the supermarket for my wife.

5.Going to Krispy Kreme doughnuts for my wife.

You get the picture.

ETA: In reference to number 5, This time I better bring back the doughnuts with the different colored sprinkles, because if I get it wrong again, there could be trouble.