Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The old ball and chain and I have decided to give this ripping thing a shot.

Looking for recommendations, ideas, how to get rid of double-chins. Whatever you got let me know. We've always ripped but decided to give the YouTube thing a shot and see what everyone thinks. I promise I'll listen, but I cant guarantee the needy one will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUgG4a2B_WA

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish my wife would collect cards with me. Oh, what I wouldn't give. The only thing my wife will rip open with me is a bag of Cheez Doodles.

• Options

lol I need her to push me to stop opening Cheez Doodles, get rid of these chins. I am blessed she loves doing and pushes me most of the time

• Options
    HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭

Most Excellent !

• Options

Thank you! Hopefully that's a Bill and Ted wordplay....Got another one dropping later this year!

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

What kind of mythical place is this, where equal parts men and women sit around drinking and opening up packs of cardboard goodies? Where can one apply for a seat here? Great video!

• Options

lol Jeffcbay: If you're ever in the Ohio area let me know. Well all meet up, we do this every weekend. I think the girls are getting more excited for it then the men lol. With that said I might have to give up my man card

• Options

Women more excited about cards than men. Ohio? It sounds more like heaven. Unfortunately, I'm currently stranded in hell. My wife cares more about Maury Povich DNA test results than my hobby.

• Options

lol only one way to solve this..... take her on the Maury show and tell her shes not gonna get anymore of your DNA until she starts collecting!!! A true win-win lol

• Options

@dabears542318 said:
    lol only one way to solve this..... take her on the Maury show and tell her shes not gonna get anymore of your DNA until she starts collecting!!! A true win-win lol

I hear you loud and clear!