Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS - U.S. Mint Silver Monster Box (Empty)

YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 17, 2019 6:10AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

$25 OBO.
Don’t know what this is worth, but if you want one, please PM me with a fair offer for it delivered.
Keep in mind, it might be a “monster” to mail !!!

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

Comments

• Options

TTT

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options

Ttt

• Options

I wonder if you put 3-5 dvd's in it you could ship media mail and just using the box for a shipping container?

• Options

@AcesCracked said:
    I wonder if you put 3-5 dvd's in it you could ship media mail and just using the box for a shipping container?

Great idea!
    Make me an offer and you could use it like that.

• Options

TTT