Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Rare PCGS 30th Anniversary Sample in SILVER - only 32 made. Hallmark sample with Norweb $1 Photo.

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

Offering a very rare Sample made in silver. Only 32 made for the founding members of PCGS and closely held by them as a result. As an update, I haven't seen one of these offered since 2017 and as far as I know, there are still only 3 in collector hands. I have 2 and am keeping one that I can tie specifically to the original owner who has passed on.

Below is from my thread on PCGS samples. The glare in the photo is NOT milk spotting. See second photo.

Being offered for $750.

Seldom seen Hallmark sample with photo of beautifully toned Norweb $1 instead of a coin. Seldom seen! $450

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    BIGWEBBBIGWEBB Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

WOW that's a beautiful coin.

COOKIES!

• Options
    BIGWEBBBIGWEBB Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

PM sent

COOKIES!

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

For those out of town for the 4th.... :D

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.