Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

those mixed cheap value village card bags hanging in the kids section

. Not sure if anyone does this but i like going through the kids area looking for those bags of cards they have hanging all mixed up. grabbed a bunch of bags from the one near me as hadn't been in for a while due to being away in alaska on a family trip.. they had the bags for 3.99 each and had a 30% coupon from making a donation of clothing didn't need anymore.. i usually prefer grabbing just the baseball but figured id give the mixed ones a try and pulled out some ok cards . bought 5 of the grab bags. lots of them were the junk pro set hockey of the 90's and some but found some nice ones.

loading in just a few that i picked out of the bags.

Comments

• brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭

LOL at the 3 Mark Jackson and "friends" cards. I am guessing these grab bags got packed out some time ago before anyone knew that the Mark Jackson card was gonna become famous thanks to the Hernandez Brothers in the background.

• slimiesslimies Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29, 2019 9:22AM

yea thats one of the reasons i grabbed the bags at value village.. the cards were at the top of one of the bags along with those others above in the others i picked up. and no the bags got packed maybe a month ago for the shelves.. cards get donated to the store a lot and the store just mixes all the cards that come in and makes grab bags for kids.

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29, 2019 8:35PM

@brendanb438 said:
    LOL at the 3 Mark Jackson and "friends" cards. I am guessing these grab bags got packed out some time ago before anyone knew that the Mark Jackson card was gonna become famous thanks to the Hernandez Brothers in the background.

Menendez brothers.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• flcardtraderflcardtrader Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

Finishing out the multiple choice for this thread.....

Fernandez Brothers

Nice pickups - always love getting something that I didn't expect for less than I would have expected to pay for it.

• slimiesslimies Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

ty i love grabbing the bags.. guess ill have to start getting more of the mixed ones.. best was about 2 yrs ago .. bought 12 bags and ended up with 21 game used and around 12 auto'd . one of them as a game used gretzky