Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD!!!! 1935 Connecticut Half NGC MS64 Outstanding BLAZER

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 30, 2019 12:40PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

What an outstanding example of this commem.

1935, one year, tiny mintage (25,000). Sold out so quickly the commission was afraid they wouldn't have any left for celebration dignitaries!

This one is just plain killer. Glowing from within, so lustrous and blazing that it almost looks cameo in the right light. Obverse and reverse and damn near flawless.

Asking just $237 plus $3 shipping and I'll take it back within 2 days if you decide you don't want her because I sure do!

https://youtu.be/aGFQDOnDc1c

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• BIGWEBBBIGWEBB Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

Your right that joker almost blinded me.

COOKIES!

• ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is what a CT half should look like! They are really something else with luster like that!

Collector, occasional seller

• TomBTomB Posts: 20,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

My favorite commem half dollar design and it is always popular when blazing and untoned. I also liked the background music...nice touch!

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Still available. Seriously, this is a phenomenal example. You won't be disappointed!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame