Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

when are the 2019 coins added to sets?

Do they wait until the next year? I saw in the FAQ page and it sounds like for sure by 2020, but will that spot in sets appear any time this year? Thanks

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
#2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
#8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set

Comments

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe the go in the next year.

• @BBN said:
    Do they wait until the next year? I saw in the FAQ page and it sounds like for sure by 2020, but will that spot in sets appear any time this year? Thanks

Hi @BBN

We will start to add 2019 slots after the current award season ends, current year issued coins will remain optional and will not be required until the end of this year. Should you have a 2019 coin that you believe should fit into a set but does not currently have a slot, you can submit a request using the "Report a cert that should match this composite" link while viewing the set in question. You can request that the coin be added to an already existing slot or a new slot if one should be created for that coin.

Should you have future Set Registry questions, feel free to reach out to our Set Registry team at SetRegistry@Collectors.com.

David Talk
    PCGS Set Registry Manager
  • BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

Gotcha. Than you to the both of you!

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set