Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

PCGS Set Registry Lunch at the ANA Worlds Fair of Money

Is there a sign up? Deadline?

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

They usually send out an email for the lunch. I suspect the deadline will be the end of July at least, since the lunch should be August 16.

Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options

@claychaser said:

Hi @claychaser

All Collectors Club members, Set Registry members and PCGS Authorized Dealers will receive an official email invitation shortly.

Once you receive yours, please click on the RSVP link within the email to secure your ticket(s). If you will have a guest join you, please select a "Guest Ticket" in addition to your "General Seating" ticket during your checkout. If you will not be bringing a guest, please select one "General Seating" ticket. If you do not select a "Guest Ticket" during checkout, you will not be able to add someone later. You will receive an email confirmation along with a ticket to print or display on your mobile device at the luncheon.

Should you have any additional questions, feel free to email SetRegistry@Collectors.com

David Talk
    PCGS Set Registry Manager
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

Received the email today.

Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got mine.

• Options

@washingtonrainbows said:

@SetRegistryManager said:

@claychaser said:

Hi @claychaser

All Collectors Club members, Set Registry members and PCGS Authorized Dealers will receive an official email invitation shortly.

Once you receive yours, please click on the RSVP link within the email to secure your ticket(s). If you will have a guest join you, please select a "Guest Ticket" in addition to your "General Seating" ticket during your checkout. If you will not be bringing a guest, please select one "General Seating" ticket. If you do not select a "Guest Ticket" during checkout, you will not be able to add someone later. You will receive an email confirmation along with a ticket to print or display on your mobile device at the luncheon.

Should you have any additional questions, feel free to email SetRegistry@Collectors.com

Did all the invitations go out? If so I did not get mine. :o

Hello @washingtonrainbows,

The email invitation went out to all PCGS Set Registry Members and PCGS Collectors Club members the second week of July, a second email went out to PCGS authorized Dealers shortly after. Based on the email address tied to your forum account, I was not able to locate a Set Registry, Collectors Club or Authorized Dealer account in our system.

If you are a member of any of these three groups, please email SetRegistry@Collectors.com from your email address on-file requesting the RSVP email, or PM me with your account information and I will look further into it for you.

David Talk
    PCGS Set Registry Manager