Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

*** Gold Is SOLD *** Silver remains

tizofthetizofthe Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

Two Left...

Shipping is 4.00 for first item then 2.00 per additional item sent priority mail.

Payments PPG or check held till cleared

Once these are sold. I will begin selling my Silver collection. Lots of work so everyone please bear with me.

MIsc Silver stuff

(1) 2017 $100 Franklin silver currency Strike 5 Gram Silver Proof (struck 99.9 silver. Comes with everything including black light pen) - $25.00

(1) 2017 "SOUTH AFRICA" MINT 1oz SILVER KRUGERRAND COIN LIMITED EDITION - In Original Velvet bag and COA - $40.00

(4) 2015 1/4 oz Bugs Bunny Silver coins in airtites with original card/COA - from: Canadian Mint - 15.00 each or $55.00 for all four.

All 3 for $120.00 (5 coins total and one silver currency note)

SOLD OR PENDING
(2) 1 gram Small card PAMP bars - (SOLD)
(1) 1855 $5 Liberty XF? (1 in Denticles, MPD, Breen-6614. (Heritage Auction) - 380.00 - (SOLD)
(1) 1989 1/10 Isle of man cat BU - $130.00 (SOLD)
(1) 1912 10 Swiss Francs - (SOLD)
(2) 1913 10 Swiss Francs AU? - $140.00 - (SOLD)
(1) 2016 1/4 oz Gold British Queens Beast - Lion $350.00 (SOLD)

Thanks to all of you who helped helped me along the way and or sold many of the items listed. I could not have done it without you. Doesn't seem like I started collecting 20+ years ago. Enjoyed every minute of it!

Transactions..
wondercoin, duffman,PiecesOfMe, Smittys, LogPotato, Bumanchu, Tydye, segoja, Harry779, FullCameo, Twosidestoeverycoin, jmdm1194, rkfish, drewsef, Chrischampeo, Kaelasdad, Ahrensdad, Dabigkahuna, Barbwire, sebrown, mkman123, Gerard

Comments

• carsgobycarsgoby Posts: 115 ✭✭

PM sent. Thanks

Positive transactions with: jwitten, jdimmick, 1peter1223, jimineez1, bigjpst, GoldenEyeNumismatics, soldi, jfoot13, robkool

• tizofthetizofthe Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

All PMs - I will try and get prices, acceptances and or offer declines as well as pics for you by days end. Thank you

Transactions..
    wondercoin, duffman,PiecesOfMe, Smittys, LogPotato, Bumanchu, Tydye, segoja, Harry779, FullCameo, Twosidestoeverycoin, jmdm1194, rkfish, drewsef, Chrischampeo, Kaelasdad, Ahrensdad, Dabigkahuna, Barbwire, sebrown, mkman123, Gerard
  • robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent...

• coastalpride85coastalpride85 Posts: 376 ✭✭✭

Pm sent, take your time I know you have alot going on and thank you!!

• rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    edited June 23, 2019 3:28PM

Attention WARNING: regarding chiniu67, don’t ever call or pm or respond to any one from this guy Alain Sterk or buy or sell anything to or from him, he is a known deal breaker con artist here on these forums and this is at least his 3rd new name, aka tee135, tonedase and chiniu67, stay far away and ignore, don’t get sucked in with golf stories and meals he’s going to buy you when you are in town and other tall tales... beware of fraud and pathological lying... thank you

keceph `anah
  • USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tizofthe Sorry to hear about your health issues, God Bless you and yours

Update in thread as to the sale of the GOLD items.

Transactions..
  • Interested in the 64 Kennedy's - Best of luck with the sale

Pics and prices added today 6-25

Transactions..

Bump 10-27

Transactions..

final bump 6/30

Transactions..

silver left

Transactions..