Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

SALE ENDED- thanks

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here is the link.

https://collectivecoin.com/lordmarcovan/nxfbLaouHlMuU7W5B34R

(Please allow that and all the other links on the CollectiveCoin site a few seconds to load. It's a nice free site, but apparently runs on some slow scripts.)

Note that the grades aren't listed in the titles. You'll need to look inside each individual coin's listing for that and the TrueViews or other images.

The ancients are raw, but with provenance noted. Everything else is PCGS, and most with TrueView images.

Payment via PayPal preferred.

Prices include domestic shipping to US addresses.

This sale ends at midnight Eastern US time on Monday, June 24th, or until my goal is met- whichever comes first.

If you have expressed an admiration for any of these coins previously, please forgive me for not giving you a heads-up. I'm afraid I simply can't remember to do that for everyone who's messaged me in the past.

I will be traveling and will not be able to access safe deposit and post office until later in the week. Please allow until after the July 4th holiday for delivery, though I will do my utmost to have the coins shipped a couple of days before that.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you ever sell anything?

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good stuff here!

• Options
    RGRG Posts: 74 ✭✭

Old , odd, and interesting coins, Why don;t I ever see these things in time.

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited...don't ask me how I know
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yorkshireman said:
    Did you ever sell anything?

Sold a few pieces, yes. The 1843-O quarter eagle, the rectangular Japanese gold piece, the Hawaii hapalua, the Papal States piece from the 1500s, and the little Mysia ancient with the two-headed design.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.