Home Sports Talk
Options

Bryce Harper will not make the All Star team ?

1970s1970s Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭

WTF ? Did the Phillies over pay for this stud.. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anybody wanna buy a small hoard of Bryce Harper rookie cards?

I may need some tax write-offs this year. 💸

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂😂😂

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

They should have kept Foles.

;)

• Options

@MLBdays said:
    In the juiced ball season we are in currently.... for him not to be a top the leader boards in HR's is alarming.... take a look at the sheer numbers of home run hitters this season.....MLB is on pace for ONE THOUSAND MORE HOME RUNS HIT THIS YEAR THAN LAST....... Pete ALonso as a rookie is going to crush Aaron Judges 52 homers by a rookie... He is on pace for 55 but could easily hit 60.

Hate to agree but that's a good point. :|

• Options
    edited June 23, 2019 10:57AM

@Coinstartled said:
    They should have kept Foles.

;)

Wrong sport for this thread.

You're referring to the game played in the Fall that uses a prolate spheroid shaped ball.

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Go Marlin's! B)

• Options
    edited June 24, 2019 2:15AM

Papelbon was a complete and utter weirdo but I got no problems with him calling out Harper here

@MLBdays said:
    Never liked J. Papelbon much ...but looking back at this incident Harper not running it out to 1st is a problem.... they have 2 hits vs. Florida thru 8 innings.... somebody is going to get fired in that Philly dugout.... losing 6-2 to the MArlins ...AGAIN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1HjwToIdSU

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Papelbon was a complete and utter weirdo but I got no problems with him calling out Harper here

@MLBdays said:
    Never liked J. Papelbon much ...but looking back at this incident Harper not running it out to 1st is a problem.... they have 2 hits vs. Florida thru 8 innings.... somebody is going to get fired in that Philly dugout.... losing 6-2 to the MArlins ...AGAIN

I LOVED when this happened. I wish every team had an "enforcer" who did this type of thing every play so guys had to worry about coming back to the bench because they were maybe gonna get their lip split 😂🤣😂😂

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

@MLBdays said:

I LOVED when this happened. I wish every team had an "enforcer" who did this type of thing every play so guys had to worry about coming back to the bench because they were maybe gonna get their lip split 😂🤣😂😂

😂. I agree, but honestly most baseball players can NOT fight! Papelbon surprised him by going after him lightning fast and had the jump on him, who knows how it would have played out if they got in the octagon 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

@MLBdays said:

😂. I agree, but honestly most baseball players can NOT fight! Papelbon surprised him by going after him lightning fast and had the jump on him, who knows how it would have played out if they got in the octagon 🤷‍♂️

They'd learn if they knew it was coming