Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

WTB - Wildman Taler, Teutonic Order, other interesting early European.

Bob13Bob13 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not particular about the specific design. More interested in nice eye appeal.

Thanks!
Bob

My current "Box of 20"

Comments

• Options

Or Teutonic order, early german stuff.

My current "Box of 20"

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2019 11:50PM

Hi Bob

I have this ex CRO piece that might deserve a more loving home.

mark

It’s a 58

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

@Justacommeman

Hi Mark - ohhh... let me ponder that one. Was thinking about taler sized stuff. But a medieval coin that has some nice color is pretty awesome and not to be dismissed. It even survived your dog!

My current "Box of 20"

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob13 said:
    @Justacommeman

Hi Mark - ohhh... let me ponder that one. Was thinking about taler sized stuff. But a medieval coin that has some nice color is pretty awesome and not to be dismissed. It even survived your dog!

No worries take your time it’s not going anywhere. I love it ( the coin and sometimes the dog).

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

@Zohar - I drool over that 1616 Saxony Taler! Love the incandescent cabinet toning.

I keep finding fewer and fewer coins that I "must" have, so my purchases are getting fewer and generally more expensive coins... but that one is still too much of a stretch for me!

My current "Box of 20"

• Options
    BIGWEBBBIGWEBB Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

Hey how you doing? I have this thaler and threw in these 2 just in case you might be interested. Thanks.

COOKIES!