Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FOR SALE WILL ENTERTAIN ANY FAIR OFFERS

BIGWEBBBIGWEBB Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
edited June 23, 2019 2:16PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1937D 3 leg, 1955 DDO LINCOLN(AWESOME DOUBLE), 1836 CAP BUST( TONED TONED), 1864 INDIAN(L ON RIBBON). THANKS. MAYBE TRADE ALSO.!!

1864 L : SOLD
1955 DDO : PENDING

COOKIES!

Comments

• Options
    Rob41281Rob41281 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

All of your coins shown have high quality trueviews pictures available thru PCGS. I would look up the cert #’s save the pictures and use them in this thread.

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rob41281 said:
    All of your coins shown have high quality trueviews pictures available thru PCGS. I would look up the cert #’s save the pictures and use them in this thread.

for example

• Options

Thanks. That pic is a lot nicer then my scrappy phone. Appreciate the help.

COOKIES!

• Options

Hey guys did the trueview so much better. Thanks for the tip. If you see me screwing up please let me know. Appreciate all the help

COOKIES!

• Options
    bobsrbobsr Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

1st Welcome to the board. You have some very beautiful coins shown. I would venture to say, the reason many are looking without bids is that you are new with no history on this board. There are a great number of sophisticated knowledgeable people here. When a new guy comes on board and shows a number of highly collectable , expensive coins, We are skeptical as it's happened a number of times. How do you see this going forward. No One here is going to send money without a solid guarantee that what we are buying is real. If an offer was made that was acceptable, would you be willing to send the coin first for in hand verification befor payment.
    Bob Sr CEO Fieldtechs

• Options
    edited June 21, 2019 6:18PM

I have already struck a deal with someone for my 64 w/ L and might have a deal with another guy for my 55DDO in trade for silver and they have been around for 10yrs or so and I'm willing to send coin first so I can build my rep as a stand up guy. Thanks for the tip though and I'm glad to be part of the community.

COOKIES!

• Options

I'm actually sending the 64 out in the morning. Thanks again.

COOKIES!

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard. I am interested in the 64-L if the deal falls through.

• Options
    bigtime36bigtime36 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭

@Rob41281 may we see your new purchase? Inquiring minds want to know.

Collect raw morgans, walkers, mercs, SLQ, barber q. Looking at getting into earlier date coins pre 1900s.

• Options
    Rob41281Rob41281 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    bigtime36bigtime36 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭

Nice purchase, that's a beautiful coin! I bought a 64 a few months ago, raw but I'm pretty sure I like yours better! ;)

Collect raw morgans, walkers, mercs, SLQ, barber q. Looking at getting into earlier date coins pre 1900s.