Why use ultra pro products

Why does everyone like ultra pro over
Bcw products or cardboard gold products
Or any other companies?
Mike

Comments

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

Get some Ultra Pro Platinum pages and put some mid grade vintage in there, and do the same with whatever other brand of pages you're considering, and the reason should be obvious to your eyes. Don't ask me how, but they make even dogs look good.

• Options
    mnolan315mnolan315 Posts: 71 ✭✭

What about the sleeves and top loaders

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18, 2019 1:46PM

@mnolan315 said:
    What about the sleeves and top loaders

I don’t use the basic level toploaders, which are comparable to BCW. Both are rather flimsy. I “splurge” the extra 50 cents or a buck per 25 pack for the “premium” toploaders, which are much more rigid. Combine that rigidity with clarity and no toploader BCW makes can compare.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    lwehlerslwehlers Posts: 865 ✭✭✭✭✭

I use both products. I really like the bcw binders the best. all of my sets are in bcw binders. I really like ultra pro sheets because penny sleeves fit in the pockets better the the bcw sheets.

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lwehlers said:
    I really like the bcw binders the best. all of my sets are in bcw binders.

I've mentioned it often in other threads on this topic, but did neglect to mention it here. I, too, prefer the BCW albums over the Ultra Pro albums, so while all of my raw sets are in Ultra Pro Platinum pages, they are contained within BCW albums. The BCW albums appear to be a bit better constructed, and I like both the choice of colors and printed graphics that BCW offers.