Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Post a Coin of Your Favorite Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Musical Group

StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

My nephew recently brought this👇Brochure back from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio listing 1986-2019 Inductees, that I’m pleased to share with my fellow Forum Members. 😁👍

To keep this on topic, post a coin featuring your Favorite Rock & Roll HOF Musical Group.😁👍

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Member Inductees - (1986-2019)

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"

Comments

• Options

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum - Record Medallion

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 16, 2019 3:53AM

I'll ask here as I did on the U.S.. side, where are the Doobie Brothers?????
    How 'bout the group America????

• Options
    bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 16, 2019 6:35AM

Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.
  • Options

@Tibor Please read the following linked👇article in answer to your following quoted post about the Doobie Brothers entering the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame... 😁👍

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/entertainment/music/2018/06/21/doobie-brothers-rock-and-roll-hall-fame-coming-soon/722968002/

@Tibor said:
    I'll ask here as I did on the U.S.. side, where are the Doobie Brothers ?????

Stuart