Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Any interest in these graded (PCGS/NGC/ANACS/ICG) coins? All have now been sold - Thanks!!

ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 18, 2019 4:05AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I've been collecting for awhile and realized I have some extras I'd like to unload to put into other stuff, most likely coins! I figured before taking individual photos, I'd just take a few shots of the whole thing first. As you can see, there is pretty much some of everything, cents thru halves, including a trio of 1955 nickels (consecutive #'s, like to sell as a trio), 3 OGH Walkers, a couple DCAM 40% halves, one toned Washington quarter and commem, and some toned Roosies. None of these coins has any major issues and you can see, all are graded. If you have any questions, want more detailed photos or want to make me a deal, just shoot me a PM.

Payment: PayPal (fee free), check or money order.

Updates:

*** Most all coins have been sold! The only one left is the 1818 bust half, still awaiting answers. ***

I've had multiple inquiries for the 1818 half, It's an ICG F-15 graded half, IMHO they got that one right. Here's an image:

The whole pile first:

Divided into 4 pics:

Comments

• ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 16, 2019 1:42PM

One bump for the one coin that is left! I'm asking $120

• ffcoinsffcoins Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

Price?

• KensCoins2287KensCoins2287 Posts: 138 ✭✭✭

Message sent.

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,394 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for a great deal on a nice coin. I see the top loops of the 8's are broken. Is this a better Overton variety? Anyone know?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• FHCFHC Posts: 323 ✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:
    Thanks for a great deal on a nice coin. I see the top loops of the 8's are broken. Is this a better Overton variety? Anyone know?

It's an R1 according to the bust half addict's website. But it's definitely a cool variety.

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,394 ✭✭✭✭✭

@FHC said:

@PerryHall said:

It's an R1 according to the bust half addict's website. But it's definitely a cool variety.

Thanks. I bought it as a type coin. It looks like a nice original coin so I figured it would be a good choice.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• PhilLynottPhilLynott Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:

@FHC said:

@PerryHall said:

Thanks. I bought it as a type coin. It looks like a nice original coin so I figured it would be a good choice.

awesome looking coin, nice pickup