Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Can anyone use XF-au Indian head cents from 1895-1909

COINS MAKE CENTSCOINS MAKE CENTS Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 13, 2019 2:18PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I have a bunch of these and was curious if anyone could use any before I take tons of pictures. They are all raw and problem free. Let me know if tjeres interest and I'll picture a bunch of them. No 08 s or 09s

Thanks

New inventory added daily at Coins Make Cents
HAPPY COLLECTING

Comments

• Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent.

• Options
    KISHU1KISHU1 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

I’m interested
    Thanks
    Frank d

• Options

HAPPY COLLECTING

• Options

Here are just a few out of the pile. I should also include that there is some vfs in there as well but every Indian in that pile has a nice full liberty. I know what tje grey sheet says for these but dont know what to ask for them. Maybe let's try shoot me some offers first Via PM and we can work something out. Some I even believe may be low uncs. My pictures aren't the best if you have questions please let me know.

HAPPY COLLECTING

• Options
    abcde12345abcde12345 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Problem free"?
    Rim bump; stained; scrapes; wear.
    Really, many of the ones you showed are not problem-free XF/AU and I think others may possibly agree.

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

@abcde12345 said:
    "Problem free"?
    Rim bump; stained; scrapes; wear.
    Really, many of the ones you showed are not problem-free XF/AU and I think others may possibly agree.

Unfortunately, I agree. Some of the coins shown are not problem free. But they're not horrible culls, either, and yes, the coins do have nice detail. Some in the group shots look OK. Still appealing enough if the price is right, but "problem free" would need to be confirmed.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Bigbuck1975Bigbuck1975 Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

Quantity and price, send a pm or post here please

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still appealing enough if the price is right,
    This.
    As a successful vest pocket dealer once told me, there are no bad coins, just bad prices.
    Of course he was seeing the coins in hand and knew what he was willing to pay.
    I'm sure someone has, or will grab these up as-is.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    HarlequinHarlequin Posts: 110 ✭✭✭

Not problem free but will make for some great album coins ..... got some good hole fillers for sure!

🇺🇸 Harlequin Numismatic
    harlequinnumismatic@gmail.com