Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FOR SALE: More than FIFTY MICKEY MANTLE cards ... Plus some T-206s still remain

2»

Comments

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dboneesq said:
    1957 Topps MANTLE is SOLD.

That's such a nicely centered card and a solid deal. I should have pulled the trigger. Congrats to the buyer. I'm hoping there are still some available after the National. There's been a lot of nice stuff posted and I don't want to spend all my money before I get there, lol!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

@Dboneesq said:
    1957 Topps MANTLE is SOLD.

That's such a nicely centered card and a solid deal. I should have pulled the trigger. Congrats to the buyer. I'm hoping there are still some available after the National. There's been a lot of nice stuff posted and I don't want to spend all my money before I get there, lol!

Thanks. And most of THE MICKS are centered quite well.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

T206 Red Ames Hands at chest - SOLD
    1969 MICK SGC 40 - SOLD

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Thanks for all the purchases. Many nice looking cards still available.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

UP

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

More MICK scans added on first post.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Some nice cards remaining.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

See first post for all the cards available.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

8/7/19

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

MICK '58 PSA "2" SOLD

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

1956 MICK PSA "2.5" is SOLD.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Some nice cards remain.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

1975 Mini PSA 8.5 SOLD

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

1962 Mantle PSA 5 is SOLD.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Great 75s they look like 10s to me although I have to use my seeing eye dog when I look at them. B)B) LOL

Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)

Glad you like them Tony.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Some nice cards remain.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

See first post

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Updated the cards that remain. See first post.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

See first post for remaining cards.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

1966 Mantle PSA 5 - SOLD

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug