LF: 1986 Fleer Autographs/Signed

Hi everyone, currently building this set with the best possible centering/quality of autograph.

Currently (21/132) with 3 at PSA and several in the process of submission and/or currently on the way.

Preference is:

1) PSA Card Grade/Auto Grade (will pay well)
2) Blue Ink, would consider black for guys that rarely sign/deceased
3) Will consider well centered raw copies or well centered/good condition psa "old blue slabs" or BGS authentic.

Please reach out with any questions.
Cs

Comments

• Anyone signed 86 fleer basketball out there ?

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭

There was a nice hakeem PSA 10/10 that sold 2 days ago.

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,015

If interested in raw, send me a list of the ones you have and I will try to email you scans of the ones I have that you may need.

[email protected]

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

It was tough having to sell almost my entire collection of ~1,700 PSA graded cards from the 1910s - 1970's and my ~250 - 300 Graded Packs from the 50s, 60s and 70s. But when your daughter AND your wife are diagnosed with Cancer, sometimes you don't have a choice. One day I'll get some of them back!
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,015

Chris ... Lots of scans sent to your email addy.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

It was tough having to sell almost my entire collection of ~1,700 PSA graded cards from the 1910s - 1970's and my ~250 - 300 Graded Packs from the 50s, 60s and 70s. But when your daughter AND your wife are diagnosed with Cancer, sometimes you don't have a choice. One day I'll get some of them back!