LF: 1986 Fleer Autographs/Signed

Hi everyone, currently building this set with the best possible centering/quality of autograph.

Currently (21/132) with 3 at PSA and several in the process of submission and/or currently on the way.

Preference is:

1) PSA Card Grade/Auto Grade (will pay well)
2) Blue Ink, would consider black for guys that rarely sign/deceased
3) Will consider well centered raw copies or well centered/good condition psa "old blue slabs" or BGS authentic.

Please reach out with any questions.
Cs

Comments

• Anyone signed 86 fleer basketball out there ?

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,064

If interested in raw, send me a list of the ones you have and I will try to email you scans of the ones I have that you may need.

[email protected]

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

It was tough having to sell almost my entire collection of ~1,700 PSA graded cards from the 1910s - 1970's and my ~250 - 300 Graded Packs from the 50s, 60s and 70s. But when your daughter AND your wife are diagnosed with Cancer, sometimes you don't have a choice. One day I'll get some of them back!

Chris ... Lots of scans sent to your email addy.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

It was tough having to sell almost my entire collection of ~1,700 PSA graded cards from the 1910s - 1970's and my ~250 - 300 Graded Packs from the 50s, 60s and 70s. But when your daughter AND your wife are diagnosed with Cancer, sometimes you don't have a choice. One day I'll get some of them back!
  • Thanks for the deal Doug!
    Looking for more.

• AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭

Sold a Dumars psa 8 not long ago on eBay through pwcc. Wonder if you were the winner?

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Bump -- picked up some tough ones (purvis short and world free). Looking for more!

@Ahmanfan said:
    Sold a Dumars psa 8 not long ago on eBay through pwcc. Wonder if you were the winner?

Hi sir -- no I have a PSA 9 Dumars that I sent in for a public signing.
    Thanks
    Cs

• Bump -- looking for some of the tougher commons

• Been a few days since a pickup---anyone have these laying around?

Thanks
    cs

• @Cs223406 said:
    Bump -- picked up some tough ones (purvis short and world free). Looking for more!

@Ahmanfan said:

Hi sir -- no I have a PSA 9 Dumars that I sent in for a public signing.
    Thanks
    Cs

Where/when is the signing? Website, thanks!

edited August 20, 2019 8:17PM

Chris ... If your mail in comes back with Black Ink ... lol. Seriously, hoping it comes back with a real clean sig in blue ink. Let us know how it comes back.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• I'll post a pic of my PSA9 card grade Auto 10 tonight -- The signing was at Cary Sports Mem. They did a great job.

--- Doug

It is blue ink but isn't quite as bold and nice as that ( I usually send in the pen, and I made the initial error of using a thinner caliber staedler lumocolor).

• picked up Laimbeer --but not much luck lately on the 86 fleer signed front

• picked up Brad Davis...looking for more