Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Fall 2019 National Battlefield Coin Show Medal

We are very pleased to offer the 2019 Fall National Battlefield Coin Show™ medal. The front features the portrait of General Stonewall Jackson in front of the Confederate battle flag with the "F" for Fall show on the right hand side.

The obverse features General Jackson's horse "Little Sorrel" who he was riding whenever he was mortally wounded in Chancellorsville. Limited edition of only 250 made! Only $6.00 plus shipping. 38.1mm and made of a zinc alloy

Available on our website at: www.battlefieldcoinshows.com/ShowMedals.html

Fall National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. Thanksgiving Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

• GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like this medal and just ordered two of them.

GrandAm :)
  • MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GRANDAM said:
    I like this medal and just ordered two of them.

They are packaged and ready to ship in the morning. Thank you for your order. Mike

Fall National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. Thanksgiving Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck with the show Mike :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭✭✭

I received my medals today and I am very impressed with them. Very nice detail and extremely high relief.

Thanks, Mike.

Gary

GrandAm :)