Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

SALE ENDED- thanks

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

*** SWAPPED - GONE NOW ***

Make an offer; cash or swap. I'm not really looking to get anything more than my cost plus shipping (or the equivalent in trade) out of them.

I'm eclectic, so swap offers can be of other Ancients, World or US coins, or Exonumia. Silver would be nice.

My ideal scenario would be trading this pair for one single coin with suitable eye appeal for my Eclectic Box collection (even if I added some cash on my end of the deal). But I'm pretty open to a variety of swap options, trading up or down.

Sorry I do not presently have diameter and weight information, but I can get that later. These are of course decent sized bronzes.

The coins are low grade but have pleasing portraits and seemingly no major surface issues aside from looking slightly scrubbed.

Faustina II sestertius, Diana (my cost = $36.44)

Crispina sestertius, Concordia (my cost = $28.40

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

No swap offers at all? C'mon, I know these are low grade, but they're sestertii, and lady sestertii at that, thus slightly less common.

On the table with pretty much anything else considered in trade, as long as it is numismatic and eye appealing.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.