Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSHO -Apollo 11 50th Anniversary - (2) 5 oz Pucks, $5 Gold Proof, $5 Gold Unc, (2) $1 Silver Proofs

Was going to hold but buying these was more about the chase (and drama) of dealing with the Mint.
No back orders here - all items were ordered on January 24th with everything received within a week or so except for the pucks which were shipped to me on 3/13 for the one and 3/26 for the other. Not in sealed shipping boxes from the Mint because I wanted to see them. :) All items are in original display cases, sleeves and COA. I literally opened them up to make sure the Mint sent what I ordered and put them in the safe at work.
I prefer to sell as a package first and will break into groups next week if they are still around.

As indicated in title you will receive the following from the 2019 Apollo 11 50th anniversary program:

2 of the 5 ounce silver dollar proof pucks
1 - $5 gold uncirculated gold coin
1- $5 gold proof gold coin
2 - $1 silver proof coins

$1375 for the lot, shipped next business day after receipt of payment, Paypal preferred. (if paid today it goes out Monday, if paid Sunday it goes out Monday). Please respond here first. Will be shipped USPS priority mail, insured, signature required. Member here since 2001.

Thanks.

Joe

The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image

Comments

• PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭✭

Now selling individually.

2019 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary 5 Ounce Silver proof - $ 230 ea., 2 available
    2019 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary $5 gold uncirculated - $400
    2019 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary $5 gold proof - $400

The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image