Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Mo Rivera Auto 8x10 Photos PSADNA / Gehrig, Lazzeri & Dickey Auto Photo / Gretzky OPC Rookie SGC 82

canjondcanjond Posts: 422 ✭✭✭

I have a few different Mariano Rivera 8x10 photos available for sale. All come with PSA/DNA authentication, and even better, all have Mariano's much more desirable (and valuable) early signature. The signature on each photo is flawless. These photos were signed by Mariano in the winter of 1996 at one for his first card show appearances in Albany NY, where he appeared with his cousin, Rubin, right after the World Series win. I personally witnessed every one of these photos being autographed, so besides the PSA/DNA authentication, I will personally stand behind each and every one.

I have 3 poses available as pictured below (I have a few different of each pose and all signatures are as good, if not better, than those scanned below). $150 each shipped/insured. Email is jon_canfield@hotmail.com

For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

I've owned a couple of these which came from Jon's family. I had the middle one shown above. The signatures were AMAZING!

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    edited June 5, 2019 9:11PM

Up for sale is a 1979-80 OPC Gretzky Rookie. The card is graded an SGC 82, but I purchased this card a few years ago because I thought it was undergraded, and definitely one of the nicest 6.5s I have ever seen. Check out the scans on VCP, and this card is certainly nicer than almost every other PSA or SGC 6.5 listed, and frankly is better than most 7s and 7.5s. The corners on this card are amazing. The only flaws are the L/R centering, and the typical black printing on the front. The back is beautiful. Strong card deserves a strong price, and I'm not looking to give this away. Last 2 PSA 6.5s sold for $1555 and $2691, respectively, and last 2 SGC 82s sold for $1112 and $1495 respectively.

Given that I believe this 6.5 is nicer than any of the 4 listed above (judge for yourself), I'm looking for $1200 shipped on this one.

For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.
  • Options
    edited June 14, 2019 11:23PM

Newspaper clipping signed by Gehrig, Lazzeri and Dickey. A bit about this piece - it came from my father's collection and based on his notes, was originally purchased by him in a Oregon Trail auction in 1993. It appears that the newspaper was trimmed and adhered to a thicker-stock piece of paper, most likely a scrapbook page. It also seems that the piece was signed before it was trimmed and adhered, since a small portion of the Dickey signature is cut off. In total, the piece measures approximately 6.5" x 4".

This piece has never been sent in for authentication. I posted it on Net54 (see the thread here: http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=269825) and the consensus I received in the thread and also via PM is that the piece is authentic. That said, I will of course absolutely stand behind the authenticity, and if whoever purchases this wants to have Richard Simon, PSA/DNA, JSA, etc review the piece, I will gladly refund the purchase price if the signatures were deemed to be anything but 100% authentic.

Looking for $3800 OBO. I will also include a letter to the purchaser setting forth the purchase price and attesting to the fact that I will refund the purchase price if the piece was ever deemed to not be authentic.

Don't hesitate to send me any questions. Thanks!