Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
Options

Mariano Rivera Autographed 8x10 Photos (PSA/DNA) - All Early Signatures

I have a few different Mariano Rivera 8x10 photos available for sale. All come with PSA/DNA authentication, and even better, all have Mariano's much more desirable (and valuable) early signature. The signature on each photo is flawless. These photos were signed by Mariano in the winter of 1996 at one for his first card show appearances in Albany NY, where he appeared with his cousin, Rubin, right after the World Series win. I personally witnessed every one of these photos being autographed, so besides the PSA/DNA authentication, I will personally stand behind each and every one.

I have 3 poses available as pictured below (I have a few different of each pose and all signatures are as good, if not better, than those scanned below). $150 each shipped/insured. Email is jon_canfield@hotmail.com

For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.

Comments

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wont buy any autographs with those stupid PSA/DNA stickers on the front. It is bad enough that they put stickers on items but on the front is absurd.

• Options
    canjondcanjond Posts: 422 ✭✭✭

@JBK said:
    I wont buy any autographs with those stupid PSA/DNA stickers on the front. It is bad enough that they put stickers on items but on the front is absurd.

Fair enough. I'll do my best not to sell any to you then.

For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.