Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Two small modern projects. Updated with scans

rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

a couple of scrappy modern players I have decided to invest a little time and effort in.

The first Alex Bregman

Here is a link to my RC - Pre RC PSA 10 showcase which is a continual work in progress

https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/showcase/rookies/alex-bregman/album/4183

I have a new project I am working on for Bregman as well 2019 Heritage in PSA 10, including as many variations as possible. I have 4 subs at PSA at the moment but had one of my newer subs surprisingly pop last week that contained this:

Silver metal /70. Ironically I have a sub that has been there over a month longer which contains the bulk of my variations. Btw I have missed out on the Throwback twice so if anyone knows where one resides let me know.

I was a little late to the party on the next guy but his cards are not too terribly expensive if you buy raw and are patient. I have decided to grab some basic rookies and also work on a basic Heritage run in PSA 10 of Christian Yelich

Here are a few pics of my start to my Yelich collection from my sub I just received

I also hit this in my sub it is a Pop 1. I will probably end up moving it because I doubt I will chase all the parallels on Yelich like I do Bregman

I will try to update this thread when new additions come in as well as add pics of my other baseball and football projects I obsess over. Thanks for stopping in

Looking for FB HOF Rookies

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to the updates Mike.

I just subbed a 2017 Topps Chrome 87T auto to PSA. I'll let you know how it goes.

Best of luck!

Mike
  • Options

Huge update on the 2019 Heritage Bregman project. Got a sub back today. With several. Here is where I now stand

• Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

You could not have picked two better players to collect. I’m looking forward to seeing your updates.

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely love the Bregman collection!

Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 12, 2019 7:49PM

Great Yelich collection. I remember Yelich passing through Greensboro. I live 10 minutes from the Grasshoppers ballpark. Great Alex Bregman collection too.

• Options

You've got a good eye Mike!

Very nice.

Mike
  • Options

@Stone193 said:
    You've got a good eye Mike!

Very nice.

Thank you. I sub for me and a few other friends around 150-200 cards a month. Which leads me into m my next addition.

This was the rare already graded purchase of a PSA 10 13 Heritage Yelich RC

I bought this after getting these 2 back in my last sub

This shows the fine line between a 9 or 10 some time. Even scouring the orange back I find that
    both of the 9s are equal to the 10 but so goes life, every ball does not bounce your way. I should be happy with the 9s but my OCD would not allow and I bit the bullet and bought the 10

• Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭

Great looking cards!
    How do you post your cards together like that? I only know how to post one per image/scan.

• Options

@pdub1819 said:
    Great looking cards!
    How do you post your cards together like that? I only know how to post one per image/scan.

I typically scan three together then crop and then load the pictures individually from my iPad. I preview then to make sure everything views correctly. Once again the OCD at play.

• Options

@pdub1819 said:
    Great looking cards!

Hiya Paul

Are you talking about if one has 2 separate scans (not scanned together) and ya want to put them "next" to each other?

If so, e.g., if I were to post 2 scans, they would be "on top" of each other when finished - correct?

url#1
    url#2

just "backspace" the 2nd url until touching the first one.

url#1url#2

If this is not what you're talking about? Then. Nevermind.

Mike
  • Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭

@Stone193 said:

@pdub1819 said:
    Great looking cards!

Hiya Paul

Are you talking about if one has 2 separate scans (not scanned together) and ya want to put them "next" to each other?

If so, e.g., if I were to post 2 scans, they would be "on top" of each other when finished - correct?

url#1
    url#2

just "backspace" the 2nd url until touching the first one.

url#1url#2

If this is not what you're talking about? Then. Nevermind.

This is helpful! Thank you!

• Options

Well just had another sub get back in and it was a good one for me with my Yelich project. Here are the scans

• Options

I have the blue border auto in my renewal sub heading out next week

• Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

This thread is awesome. I would love to do exactly this but I feel like I need to stay focused on the 86 other things I also think are awesome.

Arthur

• Options

@MLBdays said:
    A couple more: Enjoy!

~This above PSA 10 I got graded myself from a raw /5 Gold Refractor purchase below....

Those are awesome I have a digital album loaded with about 70 different psa 10 Bregman rcs. Have but do not have red ink. Have 1 each of the blue ink 10s though.