1906 $2.5

Comments

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    CrustyCrusty Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know I’m new here on these boards but Pickwick is as solid as they come. Have done many deals with him on the Liberty Seated coin boards. We both have the same user names over there...

• Options
    LeeroybrownLeeroybrown Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. I can vouch for Pickwickjr. character like an oak...

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Crusty said:
    I know I’m new here on these boards but Pickwick is as solid as they come. Have done many deals with him on the Liberty Seated coin boards. We both have the same user names over there...

Welcome.

I'd like to see him get started on the right foot but he's about to pi$$ off a whole bunch of people by posting several BST threads at once.

They should be combined into one thread so as not to be greedy clogging up the boards.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    PickwickjrPickwickjr Posts: 556 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sparky64
    I was unaware of the rules on this forum. I was already asked by a member with class to post together!
    . > @sparky64 said:

@Crusty said:

Welcome.

I'd like to see him get started on the right foot but he's about to pi$$ off a whole bunch of people by posting several BST threads at once.

They should be combined into one thread so as not to be greedy clogging up the boards.

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 27, 2019 2:44PM

Atta boy.
    Nice coins, btw and best of luck.

Edit:
    Also, you are 100% correct.
    Looking back and re-reading my comment, I should have politely sent you a PM instead.

Must have been the Sam Adam's Summer Ale. 🤔

Pretty out of character for me.
    Please accept my apology.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options

Apology excepted 🍻

• Options

Bump

• Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @Pickwickjr ,
    You may be a great person and have decent coins, but a member above was kind enough to explain to you to combine your sales threads and not hog the forum with multiple posts.

You must also be a slow learner because you posted yet another coin on June 1st.

Sheesh.

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options

Why don’t you get off your high horse. Send me a pm, if your so worried about it. Those were already posted. Now your hogging up the space for other members by putting this back to the top.