Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

GSA CCs, Contractors pack of 64 Morgans, Mex Silver 1 oz ALL SOLD

SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 1, 2019 12:07PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Hi all,

Sorry about the delay, had to have dinner real quick! So, here we go, several different lots of materials for your consideration. All prices are net to me, shipping is $8 extra (shipped priority mail), and I cover the insurance. I accept PPG, PP reg plus 3%, MO or check, particularly if we've done this rodeo before! If there is something that you really like, but think my prices are absolutely wrong, pm me and we can discuss it.

First up is a group of Mexican 1 oz sliver rounds, early dates (1983 and 1984). APMEX sells these at spot + $10 (in BULK). I'm at SOLD each, buy one, buy 'em all. I have 17 for sale.

Next up is a group of PCGS Morgan dollars, all MS 64, and all really nice for the grade. These are pretty close to blast white in most cases, though there is a bit of peripheral toning on a few. I'm pricing these at $SOLD, which is exactly grey sheet for all listed issues. The OGH is thrown in for your purchasing benefit!

Next I've got 2 GSA CC Morgan dollars, both toned, both 1883. The first out of the gate has a blast white obverse, followed by a crescent blueberry on the reverse. The reverse is bordering on PL as well. Unfortunately, the obverse is a bit rough. I'd call it a 62. I really like the reverse toning, and you should like the price -- $SOLD.

The second one has a nice smidge of a rainbow on the obverse, which is also toned a nice, pleasing golden hue. Its reverse has a bit of edge toning as well. This one is a good 63. Again, a nice price at $SOLD.

Dead people tell interesting tales.

Comments