Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Congratulations

to a dear friend who was just recently listed his 1969 Topps Super baseball set on the PSA Set Registry database.

He's Number one in the rankings

With a near perfect set

I think by my calculations there are only four possible cards he could even upgrade at this point. An amazing effort that I know has been years in the making. Congratulations, Bob.
I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.

Comments

• Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭
    A truly wonderful and impressive set. I wonder how he came across all those 10's - whether through his own submissions or individual purchases.

John
  • Options
    Wow, that is impressive! Again, how is it that the finest possible set can be >10? I think this has been answered before but I don't recall what the answer was.
    Please visit my eBay auctions at gemint
  • Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    mikeschmidt,

I have to agree that Bob has quite a '69 Topps Super set.

But that's not all. Look at this:

King of 1970 Milton Bradley's

We are both very fortunate to have him as a close friend. Like you, he's another terrific guy in the hobby.

• Options
    Wow! Two Amazing Sets ... Unbelieveable accomplishment.... Would love to see some scans of the cards....Jeff
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.